Charlie Carrel’s Microstakes Masterclass (2NL, 5NL, 10NL, 25NL). Best in Class, Best in the Game.
Next-level wins are the result of next-level preparation. You know it. We know it. Multi-million dollar poker pro Charlie Carrel teaches it. Poker is all about control. Charlie’s masterclass teaches how to take the control for your own gain.
- 10 hours of training from Charlie Carrel for moving through the micros to the majors
- 6 live coaching sessions with Charlie and students
- Multiple sweat sessions of Charlie playing micro-stakes live and reviewing his own footage
- Charlie reviewing additional mid and high stakes hands from attendees
- Extended Q&A session with Charlie
- A guided meditation to get you in a winning mindset
- A guided meditation to keep you from going on tilt
What To Expect
Long-term profitability at the tables is the result of a proper mindset and winning strategies. This is what will help you move up the poker rankings, climbing through the microstakes. Charlie Carrel’s Microstakes Masterclass lets you learn how to do this from someone who achieved the feat for himself. Charlie built his bankroll from 15 pounds to 60K pounds playing cash games from 2NL to 2000NL. Then he started playing tournaments, and winning tournaments. The rest, as they say, is history.
Since adding tournaments to his schedule charlie has amassed over $7 million in poker winnings!
Change the Way You Think, Change the Way You Play
Charlie’s Microstakes Masterclass begins by reprogramming the way you think about the game. You’ll learn the importance of long-term thinking — and why your default operating mode runs counter to this (people think short-term as default).
You’ll learn Charlie’s system for labeling players, and why you need to be labeling players at every opportunity.
You’ll learn how to keep your thought process quick and efficient.
You’ll learn how to set smart goals to motivate you rather than unrealistic, burdensome goals that will drag you down.
You’ll also learn how to best the competition on a range of levels, from 2NL to 25L.
How to Beat 2NL
- The importance of opening ranges
- What types of hands to complete from the small blind in a multiway pot
- What types of hands to raise blind vs. blind and what sizing to use to risk the least
- What types of hands to call raises with when in position vs. out of position
- Learn where the money is most easily made at 2NL
- Find out the TWO questions you need to ask on every street when playing a value hand
- Learn how to adjust your bet sizes to get the reaction you want from your opponents
- Learn why you shouldn’t be bluffing at 2NL
- Find out when to build big pots and when to keep pots small
- Uncover the key question you must ask yourself when running a bluff
- Learn what BSTI means and how you can use it to get extra value out of marginal hands
- Discover a major sign that someone is running a multi street bluff (so you can snap them off)
- Learn what a MRBB is and how you can use it to get extra value from your opponent’s range
- Find out how to evolve your c-betting game to include multiple sizes (and the right sizes for right situations)
How to Beat 5NL
- Learn why you need to be trickier with your bet sizing at 5NL
- Uncover how to exploit the similarities between 5NL and 2NL
- Learn why you need to be playing a wide range against weaker players
- Master advanced tactics to get maximum value from your big hands like sets in 3-bet pots
- Learn the most important question to ask yourself when you make a big hand
- Find out why you need to STOP WORRYING ABOUT GETTING STACKED
- Discover how to deal with entitlement tilt and fear of failure
- Learn to differentiate between determination and desperation
- Take a deeper dive into bet sizing, and learn how different sizes accomplish different things
- Discover what betting line you can use to get extra value from your opponents in the microstakes
How to Beat 10NL-25NL
- Find out how to effectively incorporate donk betting into your game in multiway pots
- Learn why it’s important to add overbetting to your game, and what different overbet sizes usually mean
- Uncover the key to annihilating mid-stakes poker
- Learn how to play on pair + straight boards — an essential money making spot that will come up over and over
- Learn how to count hand combos to decide if you can value bet the river vs. checking
- Discover how to adjust your 3-betting range as stacks get deeper
- Find out how to adjust your 3-bet defending ranges based on your opponents 3-bet range
- Learn why all the best players in the world at some point played like maniacs
- Score advanced bet sizing tactics to get more folds while risking less and getting more value in thin spots
- Learn how to make sure you get the most value from your big hands
- Advanced multi-street betting strategies to manipulate your opponents range
- Learn how pros think about bet sizing vs. how recreational players think about bet sizing
- Find out why you should almost always be betting the river instead of checking back (even if it’s a min-bet)
- Find out when (and why) Charlie chooses to run it twice vs. running it once
- Discover why it’s important to have an uncapped range, and get tricks to keep your range uncapped in your opponent’s mind
- Learn why it’s hard to win when floating out of position and you may want to consider bluff-raising more often instead
- Learn the best types of boards to bluff on with a wide range of hands
- & more!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.