With 5 simple habits, I'll teach you how to play to your peak performance every time you sit at the poker table. Poker is a mental game and everything you do to your mind and body affects your performance at the table.
These 5 simple lifestyle improvements include:
Master these and you'll not only feel better in your everyday life, you'll truly play to the best of your abilities with poker.
- 90 min webinar
- 90 min extended webinar session with Q&A
- How I won $162k in a Poker Tournament and how you can too
- The most effective way too learn from Real and Virtual Mentors
- An example of an optimal study schedule for fine tuning your play
- How to use the 2 Keys of Mentors and Study to Build Momentum
- What’s holding you back from your A-Game and what you can do about it
- 3 Secret Sources of Energy you probably haven’t considered before
- How to cultivate a Positive and Winning Mindset
- How to Manage your Energy Levels During Play
- The Benefits of Proper Breathing and Good Posture
- 3 Easy Tricks to Cultivate Good Posture
- What to eat, when to eat, how to eat, and how much to eat for Peak Performance in tourneys
- Why missing any of these will lead to sub-par performance on the poker tables
- Why most people get tired and tilted by the end of the day in tournaments
- The key to OVERCOMING TILT, so you can let go of frustration and free up mental energy
- 3 more secret sources of energy to keep you at your best when food is not an option
- How to get the most out of your breaks (be it 5 mins online or 20 mins live)
- Learn to apply the ‘mental reset’ technique, so you can re-use it anytime
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.